I doubt that 10 people will even read this journal ...but you never know! Hurry! SPOTS ARE FILLING UP! HOLY CRAP WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!
1. is a multi-talented artist with a vast number of quality pieces under his belt. He specializes in abstract work but also has some great photography and digital paintings. More than worth checking out.
2. is a young up and comer. His style, while influenced by the great machine56, still has its own flavor. He has some great abstracts, and if you love vector work as much as I do you should take a look.
3. has an interesting style. His work is very clean and minimalist, never having unnecessary elements to "beef up" his work. Also some very nice poster designs and great typography.
4. is a cool artist with a sleek style. He has a small but very quality gallery. Nice use of color and form with a certain elegance to his pictures.
5. is a talented artist with a unique drawing style. Some very cool illustrations and vectors with a dash of humor. Would like to see some more stuff from him, check him out!
6. has some cool vector pieces and is quite proficient with creating clean lines and complex shapes. His gallery is small but I would like to see some more of his work, as well as a more developed personal style. Check him out:
7. a young, talented designer who shows nice skills in a wide variety of styles. Looking through his gallery you can see that his pieces have gotten progressively more complex. Take a look.
Some of you may be wondering what I'm currently working on, what my plans are for the future, which supermodel I'm nailing. Well, in order:
- Developing a more personal style, working on composition, form, and color. Practicing certain techiniques rather than creating cliche'd artworks.
- I'm enrolled in the Graphic Communications Management program here at Ryerson (Toronto), we're creating sites with HTML/CSS, so expect my portfolion to be online quite soon.
- Marisa Miller... yeah right.
Oh and I just got a subscription so I can feature your stuff with thumbnails... FTW!